We take particular care in managing our consultants’ skills: staff placement,
Consultants’ advancement takes into account the know-how they gradually acquire in order to become autonomous:
– Internal contract management (monitoring of time-budgets, billing, etc.).
– Project structuring and monitoring (project flight plan, deliverables, etc.).
– Commercial know-how (elaboration and championing of business propositions, management of customer relations
during the project, monitoring of client account, etc.).
A constant: whatever their rank, all consultants contribute to our production and enrich our methods
Consultants staffing is determined by associated directors according to:
– The specific needs of the project (technical skills, sector-related skills).
– The level of required experience for different team members.
– Optimization of economic performances.
– HR policy (consultants’ individual career paths).
- Develops commercial activities.
- Elaborates intervention processes.
- Is in charge of client interface.
- Is accountable for the quality of deliverables.
- Builds project flight plan.
- Manages consultants.
- Organizes and monitors production.
- Specifies deliverables and ensures quality control.
Consultant (junior to senior)
- Produces deliverables as stated by projects’ flight plan.
- Ensures self-control of his own production.
- Provides feedback on field information he has gathered.